Fourteen films awarded in FIKE 2008.
FIKE 2008, the seventh edition of Évora International Short Film Festival, came to an end on Saturday, November 29th with the Closing Session and Award Ceremony.
At the end of nine days of competitive sessions, fourteen films where awarded by the Official Jury, formed by the Mexican actress Leticia Gutierrez, the Hungarian director Geza M. Toth, and the Azorean Executive Director and Programmer of Horta Film Society, Luís Pereira, and by the Jury from the International Federation of Film Societies which included the Spanish Raquel Llorca, the Hungarian Peter Muszatics, and the Portuguese Luís Ferro.
There where in competition in FIKE 2008, 55 films from twenty countries, admitted after a pre-selection process which covered almost 1.900 productions from 82 countries.
See the Awarded Films of FIKE 2008.
FIKE 2008 Photos
See FIKE 2008 in images, in the Photos section.
Subscribe to FIKE newsletter and stay tuned with the latest Festival information on your e-mail!
FIKE 2008 took place from November 21st to 29th, 2008 in University of Évora Auditorium, (Colégio do Espírito Santo).
- The web site for the edition of FIKE 2009 is now online.
- See FIKE 2008 in images, in the Photos section.
- FIKE 2008 - Évora International Short Film Festival will choose, every year, a partner association to benefit from a fund raising action. This year the choice fell on the Association “Cantinho dos Animais”, for its role in the defense and protection of animals. Part of the profits from the Closing Session of the Festival is intended to support the activities of this association. (Read more…)
- We published today the list of selected films for the FIKE 2008 Official Competition.
- Brasil will be guest at next edition of FIKE 2008 - Évora International Short Film Festival. (Read more…)